The Wellington group boasts a growing membership for both the car and motorcycle divisions and enquiries about membership are most welcome. If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch.
The local group is run by a volunteer management committee made up of:
- Group Chair – Chris Best, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary – Hamish More, email@example.com
- Car Observer Team Leader – Wendy Betteridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motorcycle Observer Team Leader – Paul Kane, email@example.com
- Committee Member – Heather Kinsey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Member – Fred Alvrez
The committee usually meets on the first Thursday of the month by way of Teams link.
We will arrange for an observer to take you out for a no-obligation ride or drive so you can see for yourself and decide if you’d like to join us and begin your journey to becoming a full member.
Wellington news and events are circulated to members through regular newsletters and
IAM Roadsmart Facebook, National and Regional pages.
For further information about IAM RoadSmart Wellington activities, please:
Facebook: Wellington Regional Page.
Meet the Wellington Team:
The Car Observer Team will be here soon.