The Wellington group boasts a growing membership for both the car and motorcycle divisions and enquiries about membership are most welcome. If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch.
The local group is run by a volunteer management committee made up of:
- Group Chair – Chris Best, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary – Nick Davies, email@example.com
- Car Observer Team Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motorcycle Observer Team Leader, email@example.com
- Committee Member – Heather Kinsey
- Committee Member – Fred Alvrez
We will arrange for an observer to take you out for a no-obligation ride or drive so you can see for yourself and decide if you’d like to join us and begin your journey to becoming a full member.
Wellington news and events are circulated to members through regular newsletters and
IAM RoadSmart Facebook, National and Regional pages.
For further information about IAM RoadSmart Wellington activities, please:
Facebook: Wellington Regional Page.
Meet the Wellington Team:
The Motorcycle Observer Team
- Adrian Sparrow
- Barry Brown
- Chris Souness
- Colin Gates
- Kevin Wilde
- Nick Davies
- Stu Low (Slow Riding Skills)
- Trevor Greer
The Car Observer Team will be here soon.