The Wellington group boasts a growing membership for both the car and motorcycle divisions and enquiries about membership are most welcome. If you’re interested in finding out more, please email the Chair.
The local group is run by a volunteer management committee made up of:
- Chair (Chris Best) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary (Hamish More) – email@example.com
- Car Observer Team Leader (Wendy Betteridge) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motorcycle Observer Team Leader (Paul Kane) – email@example.com
- Committee Member (Fred Alvrez)
- Committee Member (Heather Kinsey) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee usually meets on the first Thursday of the month by way of Teams link.
We will arrange for an observer to take you out for an initial drive and then you can then decide whether you’d like to join up and begin the journey to becoming a full member.
Wellington news and events are circulated to members through regular newsletters and the IAM Facebook national and regional pages.
For further information about IAM NZ activities in Wellington please contact us:
Facebook: Wellington Regional Page.